The only guided drinking tour in Kansas
Travel through multiple cities and experience the best breweries in Kansas with a small group of like-minded connoisseurs of quality beer. Each brewery has it’s own character and unique take on the craft. Get a behind the scenes look at how beer is made, drink old favorites, and discover new ones. Each participant gets a Prairie Earth Tours beer glass to take home. Kick back and leave the driving and planning to us. Must be booked in advance – space is limited!
- Departs From: Radius Brewery Parking Lot at 610 Merchant Street in Emporia, KS
- Depart Time: 9:30 am
- Return Time: approximately 6:00 pm
Wichita/El Dorado tour
- Visit 4 different breweries in multiple cities
- Get a private tour of a production facility
- Get a behind the scenes look at how craft beer is made
- Learn about the history of beer in Kansas
- Receive a complimentary Prairie Earth Tours beer glass
- 13 passenger maximum group size
- 21 or older to book
- Pricing is for transportation – any food or beverage purchases are the responsibility of each guest
Tour provided by Prairie Earth Tours and runs from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 18th. Tour cost is $55/person + $5 transaction fee.